Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 22 de septiembre de 2010

what´s up

today  i dont have my it sell and i say tanks god because the doctor and my mom say you can´t skate  in two weeks and i hate that then today my mom say: ok today i clear the bandage to you and i can skate now
and last week ago i went to my friend omar he helpedto me in the skate and now i can jump two tables and the bad is i fight whit one boy the he say come on and his friends come i won him but the others  two moved my partition of my nose but the boy dont disturme other time bye bad bye no good byehahahahaha sorry im crazy

4 comentarios:

  1. lei este parrafo y esta muy padre les quedo padre compañeros quien quiera que lo haya escrito le quedo muy padre y espero que siga asiendo comentarios padres como este parrafo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. y see the parragraf very good gies it so very fantastic tje parragraf

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ithink that coment is good but she or he has writen things more funny

    ResponderEliminar