Powered By Blogger

viernes, 25 de febrero de 2011

@#%&@ MIRIAM

Today I stayed in my house because i did´nt go to school,on Moday the teacher gave me a paper that said
that I didn´t have to go to the school on Friday.
So I called a friend to go to a place, I went to parque delta and i bought some clothes and Fernanda too.
We ate on crepes & waffles, I ate waffles with melted chocolate and two ice cream balls, one was vanilla and the othereone was of chocolate, I drank a vanilla milkshake and for dessert a banana split. I felt like I was going to explode. Fernanda ate a crepe with chicken, green sauce and melted cheese, that was like "enchiladas suizas".She drank a chocolate milkshake and for dessert she help me with the banana split.
Then I went to her house and I stayed over.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario