Powered By Blogger

viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FACEBOOK?

What is Facebook?

Facebook is another page where you can connect with friends and acquaintances, and why not? meet new people. Arguably the international version of tuenti, or tuenti is the Spanish version of Facebook (and I do not know the age of two pages and now I can not remember which of the two came first.
ABOUT FACEBOOK

Interestingly, it was Ciao who led me by the hand to facebook. This summer, ciao news, I saw something like add on facebook wall .... ciao
Facebook Mmmm, I thought, what is that? and as at that time did not know the page as that was possible! I started researching and ended up registered in the same.

I have heard there is a page that hooks, but I still have not reached that far, maybe because of my attachment to others that do not pay much attention, although I've used it enough to know how it works.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FACEBOOK IS GOOD OR BAD?


MAFERLIMASOTO
 

1 comentario: